HRA assists its clients with a wide variety of focused services. From High Rise Living to Rental Rehabilitation Assistance, HRA has a program that fits your needs.
- Family HousingQuality housing opportunities throughout the city for income-qualified families.
- High Rise HousingFor seniors, people with disabilities and others, quality housing with various levels of assisted care.
- Family Self-Sufficiency ProgramThis unique financial program allows those already participating in one of our programs to work toward financial independence.
- Section 8 Rental Housing AssistanceMakes private market rental housing affordable for income-qualified families.
- Single Family & Rental RehabilitationFor income qualified single family homeowners, a deferred loan program for repairing, renovating or retrofitting their home may be available. For landlords with affordable rental apartments, a twenty year (0%) loan may be available for property improvements and or code violations for their rental licensing.
- Home Ownership Opportunities For income qualified applicants, a program designed to preserve homes in priority neighborhoods and give low-income individuals and families the opportunity to purchase a home, which they may not be able to do through traditional mortgage financing.
Hud Income Eligibility Limits
To determine your eligibility, take a look at the following chart of gross annual income based on family size. This will give you a good indication of whether you are eligible for assistance.
(Effective 4/1/2020 and are subject to periodic change)
|Family Size||Section 8||Public Housing & Housing Rehab Assistance|