The Housing & Redevelopment Authority of Duluth, MN contracts with companies for a variety of professional services, construction services and supplies. Interested bidders may go to http://qap.questcdn.com/qap/projects/prj_browse/ipp_browse_grid.html?group=7&provider=10273 to view any current projects out for bid.
RFP for Public Housing Asset Repositioning Consultant
The Housing and Redevelopment Authority of Duluth, Minnesota (“HRA”) is seeking proposals from qualified Public Housing Asset Repositioning Consultants for a full public housing portfolio conversion. The HRA owns and manages 1,154 units of public housing. The properties include 298 scattered site units, six high rises, and 104 units contained within a mixed finance HOPE VI development. Additionally the HRA administers 1,510 housing choice vouchers, several small rent subsidy programs, and administers significant housing rehab and development activity within the city. The HRA is considering a multi-phase conversion of Public Housing through:
1. Section 18 disposition as allowed for scattered sites that are non-contiguous in nature.
2. The rental assistance demonstration (RAD) program, PBRA, for high rises that have Minnesota Housing General Obligation Bond loans attached to them.
3. Voluntary conversion for the remainder of the sites not eligible for other options.
4. The HRA is open to other approved options that may become available through HUD that best meets the affordable housing needs and long-term sustainability of housing programs operated by the HRA.
5. The HRA is looking to convert without significant rehab or tax credit financing if possible.
To obtain a copy of the proposal documents, please contact Terry Paczynski at firstname.lastname@example.org or (218) 529-6308. Submission of proposals must be received no later than Friday, August 30, 2019 at 4:30 pm CST.
The HRA IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER/CONTRACTOR.